Hotel La Rocca is in the centre of Assisi, near to the Cathedral of San Rufino, where both Saint Francis and Saint Clare were baptised, at 300 metres from the Piazza del Comune and the Rocca Maggiore of Assisi.
Hotel La Rocca, situated in the historical centre of Assisi, is among the most suitable for welcoming the disabled.
HOW TO REACH ASSISI BY CAR
From the north:
- A1 motorway: Val di Chiana exit, continue towards Perugia and exit at Assisi
- A14 motorway: Cesena exit, continue towards Perugia (E45) and exit at Assisi
From the south:
- A1 motorway: Orte exit, continue towards Perugia-Cesena (E45) and exit at Assisi
- A14 motorway: Civitanova Marche exit, continue towards Foligno-Perugia and exit at Assisi
- From the north: "Firenze-Roma" line, changing at Terontola to the "Terontola-Perugia-Foligno" line;
- From the south: "Roma-Ancona" line, changing at Foligno to the "Foligno-Perugia-Terontola" line.
Assisi Station is connected with the historical town centre by bus, which leaves every 30 minutes, or, if you prefer, by taxi.
HOW TO REACH THE HOTEL
Follow the ring road until you reach the car park at Piazza Matteotti; pass in front of the car park and turn left just before the Porta Perlici arch and continue to the end of the road.
From Assisi Station, take the bus to the historic town centre; leave the bus at the terminal (Piazza Matteotti), cross the road and walk down Via del Comune Vecchio to the right; turn right again at the bottom of this street.
- Assisi Station: 7 km
- International Airport San Francesco d' Assisi: 25 km
- Bus stop: 100 mt
- TAXI: adjacent
- Private paid parking: adjacent